Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
[[ the incredible ]]

name:berry
age: 20
birthday: 24th Oct '84
loves: God, the incredibles, very berry

[[ past missions ]]

- March 2005 - April 2005 - May 2005 - June 2005 - July 2005 - August 2005 - September 2005 - October 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - April 2006 - April 2007 - May 2007

[[ the followers ]]

Pwincess Pancy
Fiz
Diding
Fez
Khaliq
Prince Dillah
eLm0ozez

The College

[[ tagboard ]]

design.by.chris

Monday, May 09, 2005

Update Update Update

Exams over!!! BUt still got phase test and assignment. Eh fiz, walaupun nda byk pi payah kali ah. Pkir primary 1 punya keraja. Anyway, i have no confident in passing my account. Eco paper was easy but i didn't study di rumah, kan jln sja keraja ku. Siok wah hang out with my best frens, they know me for like 8 years already and they understand me and know my true colour. They help me even when i didn't ask for it.

Sushi sushi sushi.... yuuuummmmmmm!!! 2 kali sdah aku makan sushi, last week di mini Q and last nite di Misato celebrating Yati's Bday. Hapi B'lated Ti!!! Sorry nada pressy, pi insya Allah if i Got "it" aku lanja ko di Misato lagi k since ko Misato freak.

Tini, har, noi and hilmi. You know what they have in common? asking me whether i have a girlfriend or Not. Let me clear this out. i am single and available but i don't want to have any relationship now. I want to be single, single kewls. Why? coz i can do what i want to do, go where i want to and spend my time with my frens anytime i want to. Memang i admit that sometimes i'm lonely but now i just want to enjoy life to the maxxxx!!!!

Three days left and i becoming more nervous especially about my weight. well hope that i pass it. mmm.... what again ah oh yeah, i've read this joke arah pearl health read ah..

One day a student walked in her lecturer's room and closed the door. She walked slowly to him and swing her hair, she crawled onto his table and say

student : i would do anything to pass this exam.
She gazes meaningfully into his eyes..
Student : I mean...(she whisper) i would do anything

He returned her gazes and say
Lecturer: Anything?
Student : Yes! Anything!
Lecturer : (whisper) Would you study?

Sorry if you guys don't understand the story coz i save it in my fone but some of the story lost.

 

 
 

 





<---design by chris at http://cool.as/raindrops---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com