Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
[[ the incredible ]]

name:berry
age: 20
birthday: 24th Oct '84
loves: God, the incredibles, very berry

[[ past missions ]]

- March 2005 - April 2005 - May 2005 - June 2005 - July 2005 - August 2005 - September 2005 - October 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - April 2006 - April 2007 - May 2007

[[ the followers ]]

Pwincess Pancy
Fiz
Diding
Fez
Khaliq
Prince Dillah
eLm0ozez

The College

[[ tagboard ]]

design.by.chris

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Lucky me....

wow... the moment that i've been waiting for is finally end, ever since the 2nd interview i keep on holding to my fone waiting for it to ring, i'm scared to leave it even for 5 second and everywhere i go i always bring it. So last thursday we were called for a meeting, so i almost forgotten about my fone coz i expect that the meeting will only took half an hour or so but then ku mabil sja la..hehe so while we were having the meeting my fone vibrated and an unknown number appeared.Then the good news, i got the job and the training start next month so basically next week is my last week in college.

I'm sure that i'm gonna miss my frens, roomate and especially the gangzters hehe. Oh yeah pancy, thanks for the complement about you cannot work with other...But you might never know that maybe it's not like you expect...

yesterday went to miri with GD and mamat, for 3 months i've saved money and finally i bought my dream fone that is Nokia 3230... I just can't stop holding and playing with the camera.. biasala sakai hehe well gotta go, my sis waiting for me.Bye

 

 
 

 





<---design by chris at http://cool.as/raindrops---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com