Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
[[ the incredible ]]

name:berry
age: 20
birthday: 24th Oct '84
loves: God, the incredibles, very berry

[[ past missions ]]

- March 2005 - April 2005 - May 2005 - June 2005 - July 2005 - August 2005 - September 2005 - October 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - April 2006 - April 2007 - May 2007

[[ the followers ]]

Pwincess Pancy
Fiz
Diding
Fez
Khaliq
Prince Dillah
eLm0ozez

The College

[[ tagboard ]]

design.by.chris

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

20 ----> 21

First of all i would like to say thank you to all of my friends who send b'day msg to me which means that you guys remember my b'day. How sweet was that and i'm sorry i couldn't reply to all of you bcoz i am so damn broke this month due to paying for my dad's car servicing

Anyway here is the list of friends who greeted me accordingly :-
1) Hanizan
2) Mas ku syg
3) Indra (best fren)
4) Maman (bro in law)
5) yati (my best fren)
6) inan (my bro when i was in form 6)
7) Ayuni intan payung ku
8) GD (best fren)
9) Lena
10) Amalina ku
11) mamat (best fren)
12) Hjh Amal vogue
13) Gdah
14) Dominic
15) Pancy cutey (pancy i am not mad o dissappoint, i understand u. At least you greet me which is more important
16) Sofina (best fren)

So again i want to say thank you for greeted me and sorry for not replying to you guys. And for my family thanks for the suprise cake.

For those of my friends who just had their b'day and i forgotten to greet you from deep inside my heart i'm sorry and wish you happy b'lated b'day.




 

 
 

 





<---design by chris at http://cool.as/raindrops---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com