Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
[[ the incredible ]]

name:berry
age: 20
birthday: 24th Oct '84
loves: God, the incredibles, very berry

[[ past missions ]]

- March 2005 - April 2005 - May 2005 - June 2005 - July 2005 - August 2005 - September 2005 - October 2005 - November 2005 - December 2005 - January 2006 - April 2006 - April 2007 - May 2007

[[ the followers ]]

Pwincess Pancy
Fiz
Diding
Fez
Khaliq
Prince Dillah
eLm0ozez

The College

[[ tagboard ]]

design.by.chris

Thursday, October 13, 2005

SNY --> Solo

Finally flying as a supernumerary crew has end and now i'm a junior crew. During my SNY i had fun flying with the seniors,they are so spontaneous and cool! PLus nda karit share tips and advise on how to survive as a junior.

During my SNY, i had flew to MNL- Manila,SIN- Singapore, CGK-Jakarta and DPS-Denpasar. UNfortunately my flight to Hong kong was cancelled and replaced with MNL again. What i'm gonna missed about being SNY is that sitting in the cockpit with the pilot during take off and landing. It was fun sitting in there,coz you can see the view more clearly and i've seen IGS 3 times from up there.

Today is my first stand by from 11am to 5pm where i have to be ready to work if they call me and i have to report within 45mins. If i get the call then this will be my first solo flight.

Speaking of solo flight,damn i am so nervous bout solo flight coz i'll be assigned position and i must work independently without my instructor behind me. During my flight with the seniors, they told me that its a common thing that we get scold or shout by our section leader. Hoho! i wonder what will happen to me if i get scold,cry?! or shaky?! Just wish me luck ok,coz this coming 3 months will be my hard tough time as we are on the learning process and still on probation.

Yesterday was my last SNY flight with amal,we went to DPS. It was a long flight but thank god that it was light load.DPS was an amazing place i mean when we about to land i saw the beach and wow its was magnificient! water blue(not so blue la) and clean! No wonder byk Org putih ke sana.

Hmmm... i sure gonna miss my batch, the 102... last month we are always together,hanging out,puffing together,laughing together but now we have our own life,separated by our roster. I don't know when i'nm gonna see them again. Well for sure on our graduation day which i don't know when and next year for recurrent if we get lucky.

ok la.bye...got to prepare my stuff.JUst incase i get the call.


 

 
 

 





<---design by chris at http://cool.as/raindrops---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com